Tuesday 1 March 2011

I'm no snooty florist

I've decided I'm not going to be a snooty florist if I ever get my own business.  I'm fed up with florists who look down their nose at you... it makes me so angry, why are they not nice to their customers?! As you have probably gathered I have just experienced one... she acted as if I knew nothing about flowers.... grrr.

In other news, my mum gave me a little pot of tete a tete, I planted it in my pretty vintage jug, when I get home I'll take a picture and post it on here!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear! i hate encountering florists like that too! it must be even worse when you know all about the subject yourself and they treat you like you know nothing. i bought myself a little tete a tete pot this morning (daffodils) and they look so cute on my window sill :) makes me feel like spring is almost here! i'm looking forward to seeing pictures of yours! the light here was rubbish today so the pictures of mine so far aren't very good!
    i hope you've had a good day, speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete